IMPORTANT – please read ALL directions below BEFORE you begin!!
Before registering for a Blast team you will need the following:
· YOUR CALSOUTH LOGIN
This is linked to your family account through Calsouth. Any player that has ever played soccer for a Calsouth team (i.e. – PYSL, La Jolla Impact, Matrix, etc) has an account already that was created on the back end by the registrar. If you do not have a Calsouth account or cannot remember your login, please contact Affinity Software by clicking the ‘forgot username/password’ button. You just need your email address that you used when you previously registered through PYSL. You can also email Patti Ghio at Soccermomma@san.rr.com to reset your password. Please include the player’s name and your contact phone. DO NOT CREATE A DUPLICATE RECORD as your child will not be rostered to a team through Affinity Software if a duplicate record is created.
· YOUR PLAYER’S TEAM CODE
Your coach or team manager should have supplied you with your team’s code.
· YOUR CHILD’S PICTURE AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE SAVED ON YOUR COMPUTER FOR DOWNLOADING
You will not be able to complete the application if you do not have a copy of the birth certificate and a current picture ready to upload to the application
· A METHOD OF PAYMENT
The registration fee from tryouts to March 7th is $525. The registration fee from March 8th – November 23rd is $545. Incoming transfers November 24th – July 31st are $100. Payment types accepted are credit cards and e-checks. The fee for using a credit card will be 2.5% of the total and the fee for using an e-check will be $5.00.
· A PRINTER
You must print the receipt for your records and supply your team manager with a copy of the receipt and two signed copies of the registration form.
- Click here to begin online Blast player registration or scroll to bottom of page and click on the ‘click here to begin registration button’. Choose ‘player registration’ and username/password for Calsouth account.
- Click the green ‘continue’ button on the family registration page and click blue ‘register as player’ button on the next screen (create registration screen).
- This will pop up the ‘Team Assignment Code’ field for fill in. You will need this code from your coach/team manager.
- Click on the drop down arrows for ‘required photo/birth cert’ and click to upload.
- Choose file to upload into each (If you have any trouble with the upload, try another browser.)
- Click to accept all information and waivers. Click green ‘Agree & Continue’ button.
- Choose payment method (echeck fee is $5 and credit card fee is 2.5% of total).
- Click the blue ‘Print Receipts & Forms’ button and print two copies of your player application and receipt. These will need to be signed and given to your team manager by March 1st.
- Do not fill out this form unless you have been invited to join a Blast SC Team.
- Please turn in your Blast SC Application directly to your team manager or coach.
- Blast SC Registration Fee: $525 until March 7th/$545 beginning March 8th
- Additional fees for tournaments and/or other items are individually determined by each Coach.
We are an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID #33-0907580