Directions below BEFORE you begin!!
The Affinity Software program works best with a laptop or desktop computer. If you use a tablet or a cell phone and have problems please try to use a computer before contacting us.
Before registering for a Blast team you will need the following:
- YOUR CALSOUTH LOGIN
This is linked to your family account through Calsouth. Any player that has ever played soccer for a Calsouth team (i.e. – PYSL, La Jolla Impact, Albion, etc) has an account already that was created on the back end by the registrar. If you do not have a Calsouth account or cannot remember your login, please contact Affinity Software by clicking the “forgot username/password” button. You just need your email address that you used when you previously registered through any Calsouth league. You can also email Patti Ghio at email@example.com to reset your password. Please include the player’s name and your contact phone. DO NOT CREATE A DUPLICATE RECORD as your child will not be rostered to a team through Affinity Software if a duplicate record is created.
- YOUR PLAYER’S TEAM CODE
Your coach or team manager should have supplied you with your team’s code.
- YOUR CHILD’S PICTURE AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE SAVED ON YOUR COMPUTER FOR DOWNLOADING
You will not be able to complete the application if you do not have a copy of the birth certificate and a current picture ready to upload to the application
The registration fee from tryouts to March 1st is $600 (uniform and tournament fees not included). The registration fee from March 2nd – November 23rd is $625. Incoming transfers November 24th – July 31st will be charged $100.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Service fees to use a Mastercard or Visa are 2.9% of the total fee, American Express is 3.4% of the total and both will incur a $3 service fee. The fee for using an e-check will vary based on the bank used. .
- A PRINTER
You must print the receipt for your records and supply your team manager with a copy of the receipt and two signed copies of the registration form.
- Click here to begin online Blast player registration or scroll to bottom of page and click on the ‘click here to begin registration button’. Choose ‘player registration’ and username/password for Calsouth account.
- Click the green ‘continue’ button on the family registration page and click blue ‘register as player’ button on the next screen (create registration screen).
- This will pop up the ‘Team Assignment Code’ field for fill in. You will need this code from your coach/team manager.
- Click on the drop down arrows for ‘required photo/birth cert’ and click to upload.
- Choose file to upload into each (If you have any trouble with the upload, try another browser.)
- Click to accept all information and waivers. Click green ‘Agree & Continue’ button.
- Choose payment method
- Click the blue ‘Print Receipts & Forms’ button and print required copies of your player application and receipt. These will need to be signed and given to your team manager by March 7th.
- Do not fill out this form unless you have been invited to join a Blast SC Team.
- Please turn in your Blast SC Application directly to your team manager or coach.
- Blast SC Registration Fee: $600 until March 1st/$625 beginning March 2nd
- Additional fees for tournaments and/or other items are individually determined by each Coach.
We are an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID #33-0907580